At the SKVL office, environmental considerations are taken into account in many ways:
- The printing paper used is eco-labelled.
- Fair trade coffee and, where possible, other fair trade, eco-labelled and organic products are used in the meeting catering.
- All waste collected in the building is sorted.
- Public transport and shared transport are the preferred means of travel.
- The aim is to reduce electricity, water and paper consumption.
- When purchasing a product, it is considered whether it is necessary to buy it or whether it could be borrowed or rented. Where possible, preference is given to second-hand, eco-labelled and domestic products. Durable products are favoured over disposable and low-quality products.